Tuesday, October 06, 2015

I Do... Need to Wear Tights

September is my favourite month for a wedding in Nova Scotia. If we had decided to get married at home, it was the month we'd have picked. It's always a gamble with the weather at any time of year here, so picking what to wear as a guest to a September wedding can sometimes be a challenge. It can  be really hot, or somewhat chilly. The safest bet is to wear something that you can layer a cardigan or jacket over, and tights under.


Details
Dress: Banana Republic
Shoes: Franco Sarto
Cardigan: Vero Moda
Necklace: H&M
Sunnies and clutch: Coach
Tights: Calvin Klein



I'm taking a blog break for a week and heading off on vacation to Arizona. Keep up with my adventures on Instagram - but I'm in data jail right now, so I'll probably only update a few times a day (whenever I can find free wi-fi!)

My goal in life is to get a photo with a big cactus and an armadillo. Let's see if Scottsdale has any to offer!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: