Saturday, September 26, 2015

Army Green

Along with navy blue, army green plays a big part in my closet as an "almost neutral". Yes it's a color, but played properly, can step in to complement almost any outfit.


Details
Vest: Envy
Skirt and sandals: Topshop
Tee: Gap
Bracelet: Beck & Boosh
Watch: Stolen from Hubby (Movado with a Fossil strap)
Necklace: Joe Fresh



Both my tee and my skirt have busy prints, but with the vest breaking up the transition, it tones the outfit down a lot. I wore this to work, but this is the type of outfit you could wear running errands, to a casual dinner, or on a coffee date.
I just want to pull that wrinkle out over my chest...
This is a fun time of year for style. Summer staples can get paired with pops of autumn attire. We've been having a super September here in Nova Scotia. If you have any style questions, feel free to drop me a line at jennifermerlin14@gmail.com . You can also find me on Instagram: jennifermerlin14

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


No comments: