Monday, July 06, 2015

Wave After Wave

Summer... the season where all the N.S. bloggers have access to much better background scenery. Thank you Mother Nature. These photos were taken off the Purcell's Cove Road - close to where we got engaged two years ago.


Details
Tee: Smart Set
Shorts: H&M
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Sandals: Top Shop
Bag and Sunnies: Coach


Um, this bag is literally a third of the size of me.


I made a silly mistake last week. I reached over a boiling kettle and scalded my forearm- ouch! No sunless tanner for me until it's healed as I'd rather not mess with my skin tone. Last thing I need is a permanently bronzed patch!

Good thing red hair and pale skin go together. I feel a little bit less Casper-ish than I would with blond hair and no color.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: