Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Cozy Valentine's Day Outfit

As much as it would be lovely to get all dolled up in a slinky dress and scrappy heels for V-Day, I am NOT willing to freeze for fashion. So for those of us who are in for a chilly weekend, here's something I pulled together that won't cause a case of hypothermia.




Details
Sweater: Banana Republic
Skirt: Club Monaco
Tights: American Apparel
Boots and Scarf: H&M
Headband: J Crew
Necklace: Origami Owl
Bracelets: Stella & Dot, Banana Republic
Clutch: Coach

*full disclosure... this outfit was put on for the picture only (which is rare for me - I normally photograph what I'm wearing for the day - but I really wanted to do a V-Day shot). After much thought and studying these photos, I decided to return the new sweater as the hem was hitting in an unflattering spot, especially when I tried it with jeans. Too bad - I really love the color. Old me would have kept it anyway and probably never worn it, so I'm proud of new me who only lets items I love into my closet. *





Date ideas for this outfit? How about a casual dinner, a coffee house, or a dessert with two spoons!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great outfit, love that pop of pink. Perfect for Vday! ALso love those boots. Hope you have a good Valentine's day!

Sarah
sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com