Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Toasty Fingers

I don't know where you live, but where I live it's SO cold. Until now, winter was kind. Recently the temperature took a nosedive, and it's just not smart to try going out without all your parts covered, including the hands.

I browsed on-line for some cute options and here's what I found.

Toasty Fingers



Zara gray glove, 30 CAD / Topshop bear mitten, 36 CAD / Michael Kors lined glove, 79 CAD / Kate Spade sequin glove, 64 CAD / Coach horse glove, 69 CAD

From classy to quirky, I can see myself wearing all of the styles above. My wardrobe's most-worn pair are soft black leather mittens I've had for probably ten years (I can't believe I've not lost them...) I'd like to add a pair of leather gloves to the mix at some point. My hands are hard to buy for as they're small.

Stay warm!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: