Monday, January 26, 2015

Fiddling

If my skin tone looks a little off in these photos, it's because I have been fiddling with R's iPhone camera. I'm finding a lot of my photos lately have been lacking in definition (not sure if that's the right word). Like my shirt is indistinguishable from my pants unless I fiddle with the color settings. 

I wore this casual outfit to my friend's baby shower on the weekend. I usually go all girly to showers, but I opted for comfy for the cold January day. 



Details
Sweater: Forever 21
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Calvin Klein
Hat: Le Chateau
Sneakers: Converse
Bag: Gift (unknown)
Earrings: Tory Burch
Necklace: Gift (Swarovski)



In Halifax, we're bracing for a major winter storm tomorrow. I see scarves, boots, and hats in my near future. Stay safe everyone!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: