Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: The Bachelorette 2.0

A second group of friends stole me away for the day on Saturday to a surprise destination! Once we got on the road, it was revealed that we were heading to the Annapolis Valley for a wine tour, which is something I've wanted to do for a long time. I find it hard to believe I did this in Napa Valley before I did it in my own province!


Details
Vest and tank: Smart Set
Sweater: Joe Fresh
Jeans: Guess by Marciano
Boots: Aldo
Scarf: H&M
Bag: Coach



We took a double decker bus and went to four different wineries. The weather was only semi-cooperatve. We did get rained on a bit (hence the fuzzy hair) but the weather in no way dampened our spirits. An amazing time was had! Afterwards, we went back home for a low-key get-together with great food and some more wine.



Thanks so much to all the ladies who made this another fabulous wedding-prep day to remember forever.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: