Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Monkey See

Inevitably in early August, I get a case of layer-itis. I see the new fall styles starting to appear on-line and in stores and all I want to do is pile the clothes on. Note to self: Do not wear a black cardigan to work on Aug. 6, as you will be melting by 11:00 AM.

Instead of making that mistake again, I will wear short sleeves tomorrow and stick with internet browsing the fall pretties for now.

Monkey See



Zara brown dress / Mango long black cardigan / Topshop black pants / Zara Lattice Slipper / Tory Burch black leather purse / What Goes Around Comes Around yellow gold necklace

How great is that bag?

I hope you're still enjoying your little summer dresses and shorts, as in a few months we'll be back to "brrr" again.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: