Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: The Shoes

"Do you have your dress?" is almost immediately followed by, "Do you have your shoes?"

For me, the shoe shopping wasn't agonizing or drawn out. The day I ordered my dress, my mom and I saw a pair of shoes at John David in Halifax that fit my criteria of:

1) Pretty
2) At least moderately comfortable
3) Less than 3 inch heel
4) Affordable (sort-of...)
5) Wearable again
6) Will stay on my crazy-narrow feet

I thought about the shoes for a week, then went and bought them. I knew there was only one pair in my size so I didn't want to chance them getting scooped up.

I stare at my shoes a lot. About once a week I will walk around the house in them. You don't get to see them until the wedding, but I found some other lovelies that will perhaps satisfy your wedding-shoe lust.

Crazy Wedding Shoes



Kate Spade slingback shoes / Jimmy Choo pointy toe shoes / Christian Louboutin peep toe booties, $915 / Kate Spade high heel pumps / Christian Louboutin studded shoes / Iron Fist high heel pumps

My shoes actually look rather similar to one of the above pair. Which one? I'll never tell...

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: